The Tarot Reader — limited edition in burgundy silk velvet.
Please note that at the moment, it will take approximately two weeks before this bag can be shipped.
A wonderfully evocative print from the very first edition of our own Bohemian Gothic Tarot.
This bag features a beautifully printed satin front with a burgundy silk velvet. This is a limited edition bag, hand-sewn by one of our seamstresses.
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "Baba Studio limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added caché.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.