The Tarot Reader — limited edition with antique silk brocade, overall pattern version
A wonderfully evocative print from our own Bohemian Gothic Tarot. This bag features a beautifully printed satin front combined with a gorgeous antique silk brocade This is a custom version, sewn individually in Czech Republic.
- Light padding for added protection. As this is an old antique fabric, we do recommend that you take a little extra care with this bag as the fabric may not be as robust as most of our other drawstring pouches.
- Side "Baba Studio limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- Vintage fabric - these bags are not repeatable as the fabric can't be sourced again. As each bag is cut from a different piece of the fabric, each one is unique (so may vary slightly from the image shown).
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.