The Bohemian Gothic Tarot companion book.
We have reprinted the much-requested companion book for Bohemian Gothic Tarot. It's a well-illustrated book, which this time round has colour illustrations of the last (third) version of The Bohemian Gothic Tarot. You can see a sample of the book HERE.
To celebrate the reprint of the book, we have a special offer on three of our most popular limited edition Bohemian Gothic tarot bags that have been out of print for some time. If you order bag/s at the same time as ordering your book, the bags will be discounted by a generous 20%. See the bags HERE. Discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
- Detailed information, written by one of the creators of the deck, Karen Mahony.
- Paperback, 224 pages with coloured illustrations.
- Includes keywords and descriptions for each card.
- Special "Bohemian Gothic" meanings are included, to add new possibilities to the interpretations.
- With a general introduction and a discussion about significant aspects of the deck.