The White Rabbit "I'm late!" art doll, with antique embroidered indigo "Modrotisk" jacket
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
LOOKING FOR OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS?
If you are not seeing the "more payment options" button, please just mouse over the space above this text and it should appear.
One only with a jacket in old Czech indigo "Modrotisk" fabric. This is a very traditional fabric that has been made for centuries. It's typically printed with wooden blocks and then over-dyed in indigo. The piece that we used to make this jacket was salvaged from a very old folk skirt, complete with embroidery and braid. A White Rabbit with a particularly Bohemian character!
Our dolls are painstakingly printed and then made individually by hand. Each is a unique piece with a huge amount of character. Every doll varies just a little, because they are genuinely handmade, and the whole edition is limited to 150 dolls only.
The White Rabbit has a splendid patchwork waistcoat printed on his body, and wears a specially designed, unique jacket and cravat.
A small piece of Baba Studio art with a distinctly Bohemian personality.
We will have similar White Rabbits but in different costumes, so if you are interested please keep a look-out to see which rabbit/s is available. Thanks!
- 17 inches (43 cm) high (from bottom of feet to top of ears).
- Specially printed cotton body (we use reactive inks, so our prints are durable).
- Fully jointed heads and arms so that you can pose your Rabbit.
- Wired ears that can be posed.
- Special clothing, including jacket made from antique silk ribbon and printed "rabbit" satin coat lining.
- Miniature watch. This is attached to the Rabbit's hand with a dry zip, so that it can be easily removed if you need to remove the Rabbit's jacket.
- Baba Studio sewn label for authenticity.
- Baba Studio Art Doll certificate.