Subtle & Vibrant drawstring tarot bag in Japanese vintage silk
A fabulous tarot bag made from vintage pure Japanese kimono silk. Includes mustard, soft red, lavender and grey blues - this is very striking.
This is a limited edition tarot pouch, handmade in Czech Republic.
Please note that in the original piece of fabric, the patterns are very varied so each bag is distinctly different. Yours will not be identical to the photo but will be equally beautiful - and unique!
- Light padding for a little extra protection.
- Side "Baba Studio limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined using a vintage pure silk Japanese kimono for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- These bags are not repeatable as the fabric can't be sourced again. As all the bags are cut from different pieces of the fabric, they are all unique.
- The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.
- At approx 5.5 inches by 8.25 inches (14 cm * 21 cm) these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards.