The Lovers, limited edition tarot bag from the Victorian Romantic Tarot
The new Lovers card from our third edition Victorian Romantic Tarot. This gorgeous picture is included in the latest version of the deck. We think it makes a very attractive drawstring bag.
It's combined with a beautiful vintage Japanese kimono silk that complements the images beautifully.
The bags have been hand-made in our usual limited edition style, with metallic stitching, glass beads, a limited edition label and fully lined.
- Vintage fabric - these bags are not repeatable as the fabric can't be sourced again.
- Printed individually — by us. The print is absolutely fast and won't fade, run or otherwise deteriorate in normal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for years.
- A little light padding for extra protection.
- Side "BabaBarock limited edition" tag in gold and red for a touch of added cachet.
- Fully lined in a toning silk-mix fabric for a little extra touch of luxury.
- Chunky Czech glass bead finials on the double-drawstring cords.
- Metallic decorative stitching on the bag top.
- At approx 5.5 inches by almost 8 inches these are a really useful size — and if you want to store tarot in them they are large enough to use for even the most over-sized cards. The bag can be used for your tarot, oracle or playing cards, as a jewellery holder, a cosmetics and "odd and ends" bag, or simply hung up for display. It also makes a stunning present when filled with your choice of small gifts.