The Bohemian Gothic Tarot companion book. PRE-ORDER. Shipping autumn 2019.
This is a pre-order (shipping in autumn 2019) for the much-requested companion book for Bohemian Gothic Tarot. It's a well-illustrated book, which this time round will have colour illustrations of the last (third) version of The Bohemian Gothic Tarot.
We are doing a pre-order to help us judge demand. This will be a small, digital run and we will only print the numbers that have been pre-ordered, plus a few extra. Please pre-order if you would like a copy.
June update! We are delighted to say that we now have enough orders to be sure that this print will go ahead - thank you for pre-ordering. Pre-orders will remain open until the end of August 2019.
We are also doing a special offer on our three most popular limited edition Bohemian Gothic tarot bags that have been out of print for some time. If you pre-order bag/s at the same time as pre-ordering your book, the bags will be discounted by a generous 20%. See the bags HERE. Discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Any items ordered with the pre-order book will be shipped at the same time as the book. If you would like these items sooner, please place a separate order for them.
The picture shown is the last edition of The Bohemian Gothic companion book. Our new edition may vary.
- Detailed information, written by one of the creators of the deck, Karen Mahony.
- Paperback, with coloured illustrations.
- Includes keywords and descriptions for each card.
- Special "Bohemian Gothic" meanings are included, to add new possibilities to the interpretations.
- With a general introduction and a discussion about significant aspects of the deck.
- As this has not yet been printed, we do not have exact page numbers, but expect it to be around 230 pages, depending on layout.