Alice and the Shower of Cards, Arthur Rackham, crimson red version
Arthur Rackham was one of the greatest of the "Golden Age" fairytale illustrators. We have several bags based on his Alice in Wonderland pictures, all of which are gorgeously detailed. The Shower of cards makes for a bag that's dramatic as well as pretty.
These large shoulder bags are beautifully-made and spectacular enough to work really well for both day and evening wear. They're a generous size with lots of room for all you need to carry.
At a price that won't break the bank if you'd like to collect more than one print for different looks and occasions.
- Huge print — these are show-stopping.
- Zip top closure for security.
- Good size — 22.5 cm * 26.5 cm (9 inches * 10.5 inches). Depth is about 4.5 cm (a touch under 2 inches).
- Combined with strong, pretty silk-mix fabric that has a great lustre.
- Piped front and back for good structure and to "frame" the print.
- Strong, and very long adjustable shoulder strap in good quality cotton webbing.
Extends to approx 139 cm (55 inches) and can be worn cross-body.
- Fully lined with two internal pockets — one open, one with a zip.